With over 135 years of engineering, manufacturing, repair and field experience, Horsburgh & Scott has created an exciting new curriculum for everyone involved in plant maintenance – from engineers to maintenance personnel, plant managers and reliability professionals. Our 2 day course is designed to help you keep your operation up and running efficiently. We will feature hands-on, practical learning from the experts in the industry.
- Potential Causes of Concern
- Inspecting Tooth Face Contact and Isolating Causes for Improper Contact
- Troubleshooting Surface Distress On Gear & Pinion Teeth including Contributing Factors
- Isolating the Causes of Elevated Noise Levels in Drives
- Trouble Shooting Temperature Variables in Drives
- How to Inspect Bearings, End Plays and Float
- Understanding Backlash
- Identifying Oil Leaks and Root Cause
- Gear Theory and Calculations
Sales Executive -THORS eLearning Solutions
Darren has over 25 years of direct manufacturing sales experience in the Stamping, Tool & Die, & Machining industries and now provides THORS training for manufacturers. THORS eLearning Solutions provides engaging and interactive eLearning training in the areas of raw material, processes and products for companies worldwide including many companies in the Gear Industry.