Horsburgh & Scott has over 130 years of engineering expertise in the world’s most advanced high torque, large gear drive systems.
Our trainers have created an exciting new curriculum for head-of-maintenance staff. This year’s Gear School will feature hands-on, practical learning from the experts in the industry.
- Potential Causes of Concern
- Inspecting Tooth Face Contact and Isolating Causes for Improper Contact
- Troubleshooting Surface Distress On Gear & Pinion Teeth including Contributing Factors
- Isolating the Causes of Elevated Noise Levels in Drives
- Trouble Shooting Temperature Variables in Drives
- How to Inspect Bearings, End Plays and Float
- Understanding Backlash
- Identifying Oil Leaks and Root Cause
- Gear Theory and Calculations